Energy Maintenance Plans
Join now and save $250 on your next system replacement or qualifying accessory purchase!
Become a Price Services “PRIORTY MEMBER,” through an Energy Maintenance Agreement (EMA).
An EMA is designed to maintain system efficiency, keeping operating cost at a minimum and extending the life of your system. Correct minor problems before they become costly repairs. Choose the plan that best fits your needs from the options below.
2 visits per year
10% discount on repairs
No overtime charges
AVOID COSTLY REPAIRS
- Replace belts as needed
- Inspect flue/venting
- Check all safeties & controls
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Check refrigerant charge
- Inspect ductwork for air leaks
- Clean coils, indoor & out
- Check & clean blower wheel
- Inspect electrical connections
- Inspect & clean condensate drains
- Clean burners & orifice pilot
- Inspect & clean or replace filters (filters provided by owner)
- Inspect & replace thermocouple & nozzle as needed
Most Heating/Cooling sytems have energy wasting problems
- 1/100th of an inch of dirt on an evaporator coil can increase operating cost and 8 to 10% efficiency
- Dirty blower wheel can reduce air flow over 30%
- 23% refrigerant undercharge can cause 52% efficiency loss
- 10% reduction in air volume (where excessive) can decrease fan energy consumption by 30% and provide a more comfortable space temperature
- 15% return air leak from 120 degrees attic can double operating cost
Present this coupon to your comfort expert.
Call for details on qualifying accessories
your next replacement or qualified accessory purchase
EXPIRATION DATE: JUNE 30, 2018